Friday, November 28, 2008

Mr. Eaglesmith

I am about to start recording a new record here soon. We are recording at the Treehouse, which is an awesome studio. I plan to include two cover songs on this one out of 14 tunes. One will be a song by Todd Snider, the other by Fred J. Eaglesmith. I am having a hell of a time choosing the Eaglesmith song. I play about 10 of his tunes regularly and they are all great I think (shit I think he is the best thing since Dylan) any way I am trying to round up a few people to "proof listen" to the tunes via email, and give me some opinions. So if you have good taste in music, and would like to help choose, email me at cncainan@earthlink.net



Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will this be the second, or third album ? -BJ

Casey McCoy Cainan said...

It will be the second. Should be on racks by 3-1-09.

Blog Archive