Tuesday, December 02, 2008

First Day Of School

Georgia attended her first day of public school yesterday
She had a blast she says
I was shocked as Nat and I dropped her off that she didn't seem the slightest bit nervous. Last night she went about telling me exactly what the did all day there. I am glad she is enjoying it. She surely could use more interaction with children her age. I am going to video some of the "dropping off" process today or tomorrow, and post it with some pictures this week.







When I was a child, I spoke as a child
But all I heard was how I was sposed to get ahead
Now growing up, it isn't anything cept all this indecision
With these debts and doubts and worries hangin over my head
When I was a child, I spoke as a child
God I wish I could remember what I said
T. Snider

1 comment:

OrMaggie77 said...

You hold them in your arms as little babies and the next thing you know your going to their wedding..LOL..It goes by so fast,treasure every moment..

Blog Archive