Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have a soda... No... Navasota

Navasota, at a very nice park
A little wet in a few spots
Went for breakfast with big group of show people
The Norths last day on show for awhile
We ate at the Filling Station
Were they advertised "The Dead Texan"
3 half pound patties, 4 slices of cheese, 6 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs, all the way, with 1 lbs of fries.
Eat it all under 40 mins
Win a shirt!
2 people had ever done it
Many tried...
So did I















Failed!
I was bested by 27 fries
Thanks again to Capt. North for springing for the challenge!

I felt Ill for exactly 3 hours afterwards...

Location:W Washington Ave,Navasota,United States

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didnt hog it all down but it looks like you gave it What For as best as you could....LOL

Lauren

Unknown said...

Casey, I just saw you on Fatal Attractions. WOW!! We went to middle school together at Highland middle school in Ogden Utah in 7th grade.. That was a long time ago. I new you looked familar. Looks like the Circus blood that you had then never left. I can see you jugleling now in the halls of HMS. Take Care man. Mike Witt

Unknown said...

Casey, I just saw you on Fatal Attractions. WoW! We went to middle school together in 7th grade at Highland Middle school in Ogden, UT. I can see you juggling right now. That was a long time ago. Looks like the Circus blood you had then never left. It was cool to see you on TV. Take Care. Mike Witt

Anonymous said...

This is O.T. , but I need some advice. I`m looking for a good leash.Can one of the tiger trainers here give me some good advice please?

Heather

Blog Archive