Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Festivus

Although the 23rd has passed, I want to wish everyone a
FANTASTIC Festivus.



And now on to the Airing of Grievances!

Just kidding. On a more serious note...
My fantastic boss gave me a few days to return to Missouri to celebrate the holidays with my family and friends from back home. He has demoted himself to the position of tiger groom for almost a week's time... I sure hope I have five tigers left when I return!

Casey and Natalie have been great to me the past year and given me more opportunities than ever before. 2010 brought my first performances on the circus with a tiger act, my regularity as a performer on Kelly Miller presenting Natalie's dog act, raising a baby tiger and so much more. Thank you both for everything.

No comments:

Blog Archive