Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Damn The Torpedoes...

That's what my wife likes to call me
Because if something looks like it is going good
I like to practice it in the show as well
Like this...


Watch Sumsara bounce me out of the sit up here...


Shonti did perfect
I am very proud of this cat
At 10 months she is in with the "Big Dogs"
And holding her own
Nothing really seems to bother her much
She is ready to be a star


I also raised the hurdle for Jai's courbette
About six inches
And she is clearing it without any trouble


I normally would wear a pouch for the meat reward
But with the injury on my hand and all
I am playing it safe and having Radar pre load the meat sticks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you smoking a cigarette in that video?

Casey McCoy Cainan said...

Yes....Yes I am

Blog Archive