Saturday, December 20, 2008

Ornaments

After seeing the picture this morning of the Cuneo Christmas tree, and the ornament with a lion jumping through a fire hoop. I decided to take a couple pics of our Circus ornaments. The lion is similar. I believe we received these as gifts a few years back from our friends Danny and Tavana. I could have sworn there were two more, but if they are hanging on the tree I can't find them. I didn't actually take part in the decorating of the tree this year. I was in front of the house cussing the lights I had rolled up a year prior. I am still sticking with my story that someone else unrolled them and rolled them up wrong after I put them away for the year. Either way, the tree turned out great. I just don't have the same decorating touch that Natalie and Georgia do.

2 comments:

Circus Photos said...

Merry Christmas & Happy and Safe New Year!! Casey & Family

David Powell & Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Casey,
Those ornaments are just too precious.
Thanks for posting your link. I enjoyed reading about your life.
I didn't have a clue you were also a singer/songwriter. My next step is to order your CD.
Have a safe New Year's Eve and I wish you and your family the best for the coming year.
Jody

Blog Archive